Last night I watched travel expert Johnny Jet reveal his picks for the Top Hot Spots for 2012 on the Travel Channel. The two experiences I thought were way out of my league (at the moment) are both babies of Sir Richard Branson. Can’t say that I’m teary-eyed about the Outer Space experience but I wouldn’t mind experiencing the splendor of Necker Island. How about you? Which of these 8 hot spots would you want to see?
- Necker Island, British Virgin Islands
- New Zealand (Queenstown, Lord of the Rings, Hobbiton)
- New York (lower Manhattan)
- Southampton, England (Titanic 100 yr. commemoration)
- London (Warner Bros. Harry Potter Studio Tour)
- United Kingdom (2012 Summer Olympics)
- Belize – Lamanai Mayan ruins (2012 is last year of the Mayan calendar)